Summer plans

This summer is going to be more difficult than another ones because of the COVID, I'm not sure what I'm going to do, I will probably go to the beach exactly to Papudo in Valparaiso because my parents bought a field there so we got to build the house and make there our home and as I'm the only car driver in my family I'm obligated to go but now that I'm thinking about this is not too bad at all because I have two dogs and with this I could make my dogs know the sea. Also for this summe I have been thinking that as a student of the University of Chile I will not have a lot time for vacations, so I will be also studying for Biology, I'm going to read  "Molecular Cell Biology " by Lodish because I hadn't enough time to read for the course of biology. For this summer my friends also asked me to play videogames with them and eat pizza but I'm not quite sure if I could play a lot in this summer because this next year is going to be more difficult than this one, I think that now more than never is going to be difficult to have good times, I really expect the next year to be better I hope to me and my family to travel to another country.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My Future Job

My favorite TV Show